If you would like the opportunity to begin a career at R H Davey Welding Supplies Ltd, please browse our available positions below:
Internal Sales Team Member
- Process telephone, email and trade counter sales enquiries.
- Monitor and complete open transactions in consultation with the rest of the sales team.
- Process goods in/out and goods returned.
- Maintain run planning/driver scheduler app.
- Maintain and update company data.
- Process purchase orders to suppliers, securing best possible prices.
- Update web shop and social media accounts.
- Populate eBay/Clearance shops with slow moving stock items.
- Liaise with workshop and hire staff to support with admin and ensure best planning.
- Liaise with external sales staff.
- Help maintain cleanliness and tidiness of office and warehouse areas.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in retail, specifically in the welding/engineering tool field.
- Self-motivation and the ability to show initiative in a busy working environment is essential.
- Practical experience of welding/engineering processes is an advantage.
- Education to degree level an advantage.
- Highly literate in IT, with a good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and email marketing platforms (MailChimp etc).
- Previous experience of retail/ePOS/stock management software is an advantage, however, training on our specific platforms will be provided.
- Clean driving license an advantage.
- Forklift licence an advantage (forklift training and refresher training provided to successful applicant(s)).
- Excellent phone manner and people skills, an ability to work independently or as part of a team.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience, the financial package includes workplace pension contributions, PAYE, NI etc.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- We will provide training and opportunities for personal development.
- All uniform and PPE is provided.