EWM PICOMIG 355 SYNERGIC TKM MIG WELDER – 415V 3PH
- Multiprocess inverter welding machine with easy Synergic one-knob operation and integrated wire feed mechanism.
Welding procedures and functions:
- GMAW standard welding.
- EWM forceArc characteristics for unalloyed steel.
- EWM rootArc characteristics for unalloyed steel.
- Synergic characteristics for steel, CrNi, and aluminium.
- MMA welding and TIG lift arc welding.
- Perfect for welding self-shielding flux-cored wires.
- Infinitely adjustable arc dynamics (choke effect).
- Non-latched/latched operation.
- Interval welding.
- Adjustable gas pre- and post-flow time.
- Gas-cooled or optionally water-cooled with cool 50 U40 cooling unit.
- Saves power through highly efficient performance.
- Robust casing suitable for construction site use.
- High-precision, powerful EWM eFeed 4-roll wire feed mechanism for secure feeding of all solid and flux-cored wires.
- Equipped with 1.0–1.2 mm UNI rolls for low to high-alloy steel.
- Wire spool diameter up to 300 mm/D300, 200 mm/D200 possible with adapter.
- Easy, tool-free change of welding polarity.
- Earth fault monitoring (PE protection).
- IP23 spray water protected.
- Connection capability for remote control, function torch, and cooling unit.
- 5 m mains supply lead.
- Free WPQR package for certification up to and including EXC2 in accordance with EN 1090 and for welding of unalloyed steels up to and including S355.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.