EWM TETRIX 230 AC/DC COMFORT 2.0 PULS 5P TM TIG WELDER – 240V 1PH
- Modular AC/DC TIG inverter welding machine, gas- or water-cooled.
- Comfort 2.0 control, simple operation with click wheel.
- Features characteristics for EWM activArc and EWM spotArc at no extra charge.
- Electronic HF start.
- TIG lift arc welding without HF.
- Special AC welding procedure to join markedly different aluminium plates together, e.g. welding 1-mm-sheet to a 10-mm-plate.
- Adjustable AC waveform, sine, trapezoidal, square current.
- Adjustable AC frequency between 50 Hz and 200 Hz.
- Adjustable AC balance.
- TIG automated pulsing with automatic specification of required pulse parameters.
- Pulsed TIG welding in Hz and kHz range up to 15 kHz.
- 100 free memory locations for recurring welding tasks (JOBs).
- Non-latched/latched operation.
- Reduced secondary current accessible using torch trigger.
- Spot welding/tack function (spotArc/spotmatic).
- Adjustable up-slope and down-slope time.
- Adjustable gas pre- and post-flow time.
- MMA average value pulsing.
- Adjustable hot start current and hot start time.
- Antistick function.
- Gas-cooled or optionally water-cooled with cool 40 U31 cooling unit.
- Energy-saving thanks to high efficiency and standby function.
- Excellent torch cooling, resulting in cost savings on consumables due to high-performance centrifugal pump and 4-litre water tank (cool 41U31 cooling unit).
- Connection capability for remote control and function torch.
- Trolly 35.2-2, Trolly 55-5 and Trolly 55-6 trolleys available.
- 3.5 m mains lead with 16 A earthed plug.
- Overvoltage protection: No damage to machine caused if inadvertently connected to 400-V mains voltage.
Can't build the bundle you want? Contact our sales team on 02380 339443 Option 1 or email email@example.com