SHINDAIWA ECO 200 DIESEL WELDER GENERATOR
Diesel engine driven Welder Generator powered by Kubota.
The Shindaiwa Eco200 diesel welder generator is built to provide 50 to 200Amps of DC welding current and offers simultaneous use of welding and 110V AC auxiliary power. Superior welding performance ensures the machine is compliant with welding all types of DC electrodes including cellulosic. The powerful 3kVA auxiliary can comfortably power larger power tools including 9-inch grinders. The highly robust machine can be mounted on either castor wheels or on a wheelbarrow for easy portability around work sites. The engine-driven welder generator is powered by a water-cooled Kubota engine ensuring long-term reliability and performance with low fuel consumption and emissions.
- Total reliability and performance with smooth starting and stable constant arc.
- Simultaneous use of welder and AC power.
- Fuel Saving Auto Idling system.
- Enhanced Safety with RCD Breakers as standard.
- Fully CE, EMC, and sound tested for UK market requirements.
- 3 Year Warrant.
- Paralleling Box.
- Remote Control with 50m extension cable.
- Welding Cables.
- Spark Arrestor Silencer.
- Overspeed Shutdown Valve.
- Full Offshore Specification.